helping artists and makers cut through the noise of conflicting priorities and focus on what really matters
- do you have multiple projects and ideas on the go at once?
- do you feel like you don’t have time to focus on the right things?
- do your days get used up with urgent commitments?
- do you feel like the work you really want to make is out of reach?
- do you long for more clarity and focus?
Sharon Adams is a visual artist and coach who specialises in working one on one with artists and makers.
Studio time is precious, so I can help you filter out the work that’s most important to you right now, and focus on how to make the most of your time and resources.
The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new